ChadandToddPodcast teaches you how to use the spry framework for AJAX in Dreamweaver CS3. This allows for effects on the page to happen, without the need for the browser to refresh. You start with a simple .html page. You have 2 buttons and 2 div tags with text in them. Div 1 and div 2 have the visibility property set to hidden. Click on the div 1 button, go to Tag inspector and click behavior with a plus. Click Effects and choose Appear/fade. The target element should be div 1. Fade from 0 to 100. Also check the Toggle effect button and hit OK Repeat the operation for div 2 button, except choose div 2 for this one. Save the file and preview it using F12. Test your div buttons, fading text on and off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades