James from DreamWeaverTutorial.co.uk shows you how to use collapsible panels with the spry module in Dreamweaver CS4. The spry collapsible panel works similarly to an accordion widget, except it only has one section which features a tab panel and a content panel. When you click on the tab panel the content panel either appears or disappears (toggles on and off). You can add background colors, text colors, images, rollover effects and more, and James shows you exactly how to do all that in this tutorial. You will be working completely in design view, rather than in code view in the tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades