This Dreamweaver CS4 tutorial takes you on a step by step process for installing an automated comment box system for your website. The system is a great way for communicating and interacting with your website users. It has a great feature that automatically sends you an email everytime someone comments in your website. Also it will allow you to post a reply by email.
The installation process is straightforward, all you need to do is go to www.DISQUS.com and register on their site using your email address and a password then click continue. On the next page you could add all your social networking sites (such as facebook, twitter) by entering your credentials that way your text box comments from those sites could show up on your site as well. On the next page Click on the universal code botton and copy the code snippet which you paste on your homepage code using a the Dreamweaver CS4 software. It's that easy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades