In this three-part tutorial, learn how to create a web page layout in Dreamweaver CS4 with DIVs.
In Dreamweaver CS4, this Dreamweaver expert uses DIV containers with margins and floats to create web page layouts. A demonstration of a basic CSS reset rule is also included.
In part two, using floats and margins to create a typical 2-column layout with a header & footer section is gone over. And lastly, part three goes over how to center a DIV container on a web page using auto left and right margin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades