This video shows how to create a menu with rollover images in Dreamweaver. Open a new document and create a table with one row and one column. To add your rollover images, go to the "Image" tab and select ‚ÄúRollover Image‚Äù. In the ‚ÄúInsert Rollover Image‚Äù box, give the image a name, then click ‚ÄúBrowse‚Äù under ‚ÄúOriginal Image‚Äù to find your images. You can select your rollover images in the same window. Then enter your alternate text and click OK.
To add a border around each button, click on the image, then right click and go to "CSS Styles" and select "New". Here you will enter options that define the CSS rule. When you click OK another box comes up where you will select ‚ÄúBorder‚Äù and choose the color for the border. To make the border visible, go to Page Properties, select "Border" and type in ‚Äú1‚Äù.
The "Link" option allows you to link your images to a website.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades