In this three-part Dreamweaver tutorial, learn how to create basic web forms using Dreamweaver. The three parts cover the following:
Part 1: Use Dreamweaver to create a basic web form with text boxes and a submit button.
Part 2: Use dreamweaver to add a text area box and a drop-down select menu to a form. Then, use a free form-to-mail script to send form to your e-mail.
Part 3: Add radio buttons and checkboxes to a form using Dreamweaver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades