In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use divs in Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. Divs are container elements that are called Layers in Dreamweaver. In HTML, div elements are used where parts of a document cannot be semantically described by other HTML elements. Dreamweaver is a web development application. This video provides 14 steps for viewers to easily follow along and learn how to use divs. This video will benefit those viewers who are are interested in web designing and and want to learn how to create a web layout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades