In this tutorial, we learn how to use templates in Dreamweaver. First, go under "create new" and click on "hdml". Start with a table that has three rows and one column at 100% width. Click in the middle one and split the cell into two columns. Now, click "insert", "template objects", then "editable region". Type text into this box, then it will show up on your page. Whenever you open a file, this will be the part you can edit, while you won't be able to change anything else. Now go to "file" and save your project as a template, naming it what you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades