In this tutorial, we learn how to create a website with external CSS and HTML. Start off by managing your site like usual, then create a new HTML document and new CSS document. Now, name both of these to what you would like, then link them both together by linking the CSS in your HTML document. Now, make a container div, which is what will center your main document. Change your different settings so your div will be exactly how you want it to be. Next, make a banner for your page and set the properties how you prefer. Make different colors and texts, depending on your personal taste. When you are finished, make sure to save the document and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades